..BE HOPEFULL.... Forget Past

BE HOPEFUL...
                        hello everyone .How are you .It is my second post and I want to give a message to you that if you have found yourself inferior and has faced the problem yo lack the knowledge of technology then forget your past and get ready to take a step ahead towards your future and gain as much of knowledge as you can  . I am writing post to start  our journey towards the modern technology. first I want all of you to be with the faith that you have time and abilities to read and learn and you are second to none.
  Being strong is the only thing that can lead you towards a powerful personality with the sufficient knowledge of the modern world and you  will be able to stand in a modern world.
so after reading be hopeful and be with a firm belief that you are able to learn and win the world by your knowledge.
Today I will be introducing a type of software to  which so many of you will still unknown .
Have you listened of a software that caught cheating......!!!
                                                                     NO or YES
Whatever your answer is ... there are so many software in the world that can caught cheating,.. These software caught cheating by comparing data. If you have picked up  the data from a website or  your document is matching to the other document it automatically tell the user that there are two documents in the stuff that have same type of data....
                  For the very first time when  I listened of this it was really amazing to me that now we cannot even cheat the assignments of the fellow or we cannot even directly pick u the data from a website and simply copy and paste...

Comments